Black Section A colt, by Griseburn Falcon out of Earnwell Aurora (Carrock Jack Daniels X Daisy Hill Diamond)
2 year old well handled colt
Escowbeck Eden is an amazing youngster inside and out to make 14hh/14.2hh roughly 13hh+ at present (dam can be seen). Please don’t be put of at the fact he’s a colt as he has not been a bother (can be gelded here if wished).
He has had a lot of education for his age and he’s a young horse on old shoulders type of guy. Flashy and beautiful but with a calm demeanor to anything we’ve thrown at him, he is the most eager willing to learn pony I’ve ever met. He reminds me of a Labrador: he loves to connect with his handler and any situation you put him in he’ll look at you as if to say “OK, what’s next”.
In his young life he’s learnt to:
- Walk in hand weekly alone or in company and regularly sees traffic from motorbikes to artics and doesn’t care less
- He’s used to all farm machinery and low flying aircraft, as he lives along side an small airfield
- Walk in deep water under a motorway bridge
- Been desentized to flags, bags, beeping horns, loud/sudden noises, etc
- Free-schooled and does join up
- If there’s a jump in the paddock he’ll jump it like he’s a pro ( I feel he would excel at jumping when older)
- Great to load in trailers
- Been to local shows and behaved impeccably
- Lives near mares
- Great to bath
- Great with farrier/vet, etc
- Up to date with jabs
- Has recently had a bit and bridle on no problem (will continue to bit him)
- Does go in field shelter/stable, mainly lives out unrugged
- Very respectful of fencing
- Loves a groom and cuddle
I could go on about this pony forever with how versatile and willing to please he is, I’d love to keep and produce him further but we can’t keep them all. I do expect big things for this pony’s future, he’s like a sponge and loves to learn. I can’t see him being any bother when he’s old enough for breaking.
Knowledgeable home required for this superstar.
Please feel free to message me for any further information and a little about what kind of home you can offer him please.